Becoming a Problem Free Zone
Every manager’s day is full of problems – or so it may seem to many of you in that role. There are two issues here, easily solving those problems – and those problems not happening in the first place.
This program helps with both. In the first instance, by providing simple solutions to regular problems that are faced every day in many organizations. The program then moves into the bigger game – becoming a ‘problem-free zone’.
This edgy program will challenge perceptions about the problems that come up every day. Be prepared to get excited about resolving problems and taking away an ‘aha’ moment or two.
Who is This Useful For?
Managers at any level who are regularly faced with too many problems in their daily activities. A good hint will be where you are too busy. This program will make the difference.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- How to use people skills to manage problems effectively
- Engaging your people in creating better solutions than you
- Recognizing the positive value of problems and their resolution
- Developing ways to leverage constructive inputs
- Changed behaviors can make the difference in problem-solving
- Becoming a problem-free zone
- Detailed attention to source issues will be most productive
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Resolve problems quickly and easily, by energizing and enabling their employees to rapidly fix more problems themselves, minimizing recurrence.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in one full day of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.