Building Dynamic Teams
Businesses are not successful because of managers alone. Those managers need help – and they get it through the teams they develop successfully.
This program provides simple, practical solutions to the age-old challenge of how to create teams that work incredibly effectively together, delivering results that are far more than a simple sum of the individual parts.
This program will be likely to challenge existing beliefs and assumptions that managers hold. Expect a big reality check, a lot of fun and experiences participants will never forget.
Who is This Useful For?
This is team building with a difference. Perfect for anyone who leads and manages a team and depends on them for the success of the business or organization they are in. If you are ready to shift your thinking and move on rapidly with your team, this is for you.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Managing performance
- Interpersonal skills
- Personal development
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- Critical factors in team development
- The value and challenge of individual talents
- Personal attitudes and assumption check
- Bring team members together
- Rationalizing team outputs with individual aspirations
- Moving past ego (for individual team members and managers)
- Leadership skills and teams
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Successfully develop teams that deliver exceptional results, breaking down barriers often found as teams evolve. Understand and take steps to challenge personal perceptions for the overall benefit.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
- An alternate program is available for a manager with is or her own personal team – the duration is also two days, with a specially tailored content.
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.