Communication for Results
If there was ever a holy grail of management skills, Communication must be up there as one of the top candidates.
In this program, we explore – and experience – the massive impact that varied communication activities can have on the bottom line in any business, organization and team.
Whilst some people seem to have a natural capacity to communicate well, with understanding, experience and practice, this is a skill that is fundamental in developing the very best performance from employees.
Participants can expect a fully experiential program where they will understand and practice the communication skills they need to make the difference back in the workplace. Fun, participative and developmental, this is a program not to be missed!
Who is This Useful For?
Supervisors, managers and senior executives, as well as any business owner who wants the very best from the relationships they build with every one of their people.
Anyone, indeed, who communicates with anyone else within an organization – so almost every single employee will benefit from an understanding of the key points from this program.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Interpersonal understanding
- Impact and influence
- Communication skills
- Coaching & feedback
- Relationship building
- Team building
Key Learning Outcomes
- Conversational skills
- Creating valuable employee partnerships
- The importance of clarity
- Understanding and summarizing
- Listening and questioning tactics
- Leveraging relationships to outcomes
- Use of body language
- The value of difference
- Written, spoken and virtual communication
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Using effective communication skills, build stronger, far more effective business relationships with employees, that will lead, through their people, to significantly improved business performance.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 16 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 16 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.