Creating a Winning Business Culture
Oraganizations thrive when the people in them feel they are in the right place. Yet for many, the workplace is just not the place where they feel engaged, energised or enthused.
Sometimes, it’s way too big a job to change the whole organization at once, so team culture is the best you can do – to start with at least!
Once a strong, supportive, engaging culture develops, individuals will thrive and grow, leading to an upward spiral of performance in a place where it’s just great to be.
In this exciting and ground-breaking program, participants will get fully hands on with experiences that will transform their organization, from the ground up.
Who is This Useful For?
From the most senior managers down to grass roots level, this program will enable and engage everyone to make the difference in the organization or team they lead.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Business culture
- Organizational change
- Strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- Tools for dramatic organizational change
- The value of a strong business culture
- Employee engagement and productivity – the true relationship
- How to maximize individual impact
- Personal hurdles to overcome
- Leveraging the many
- Developing effective communication skills
- What good really looks like
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Understand the part they can play and the skills they need to integrate day-to-day business with a generative business culture in their organization or team.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.