Delighting Your Clients & Customers
Providing high standards of customer service has always been the goal of any industry and today it is more and more vital than ever before.
Yet exceptional standards require little more effort than achieving the basics and achieve so much more. A few changes in attitudes and approach can go a long way.
With customers highly prized ina challenging environment, once onside, they will be worth their weight in gold, almost literally, as they become disciples for spreading your message.
This program will be an eye opener for participants as we take a close look at what does – and doesn’t – cut the ice for your customers and clients in the business world right now.
Who is This Useful For?
Any sharp-end manager or supervisor who need to make the most of their existing customers and clients and pave the way to developing their customer base through their activities.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal understanding
- Communication skills
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The ‘real’ value of delighted customers and clients
- Creating personalized marketing for your business
- Quick and easy tactics to use
- Changing employees attitudes towards your customers
- Building fruitful customer relationships
- Leveraging delighted customers to your business advantage
- The enormous value of complaints
- Recognizing where your organization fits in the customer relationship ‘league table’
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Develop their own and their employees customer service skills, to enable customers to become ‘raving fans’, to significantly build and grow profitable business performance.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of fun experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 16 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 16 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.