Delivering Highly Effective Business Results
The truth is out – results matter, especially in the highly focused business world of today!
Yet what are the key components to delivering short- and long-term business result that add significant value to your organization?
For many, there will be some obvious elements that are within any manager’s control – and for some the answers might be startling and new.
In this key developmental program, participants will be walked through the vital components that drive outstanding results delivery, in a fun and experiential workshop.
Who is This Useful For?
Managers and supervisors who lead teams; small business owners who want greater success and senior management teams who need to know what they and their organizations need to focus on for stunning success.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Strategic thinking
- Business planning
- Employee engagement
- Performance management
- Results focus
- Communication skills
- Customer satisfaction
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- That business growth comes through people
- Personal challenges must be overcome
- Where to focus attention for great results
- The key issues that most organizations miss
- The balance in value between employee and customer
- Long-term growth adds value to short-term results delivery
- Manager’s precise roles are key to success
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Understand and deliver the exact actions required to ensure successful results for their organization or team and the personal development challenges they face to do so.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.