Easiest Ever Effective Performance Management
The cultivation of the best performance from employees is a primary goal for team leaders, supervisors and managers.
And, especially in larger organizations, it all gets complicated with formal documentation and heavy-duty one-to-one sessions.
There is a better way – and this program will show you how.
This is a fun program where participants will get involved in the simplified techniques of getting the best from their people. Be prepared to have a go and learn by doing!
Who is This Useful For?
Key management personnel and business owners, who want to develop the performance of each of their people quickly, without tears and in a focused, supportive, developmental and encouraging way.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship building
- Coaching and feedback
- Performance management
- Communication skills
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- That performance management need not be overwhelming
- Communication skills that make the difference
- Building relationships informally is the key
- Strengths are more important than weaknesses
- Self-driven performance is more effective
- This can be as quick as you like and be as (if not more) effective
- The value of clear expectations
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Create a free-standing performance management process that is slick and productive at the same time. Where involved in large organization processes, how to short-cut these and add value to the system as well as save significant amounts of time.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.