Easy Business Marketing Skills
Marketing – a whole bigger ball game. Yet for managers, there are needs to market what they do in their place in the organization.
The challenge is where to start, so finding a simple path to success with the marketing you do is vital.
This is a participative program that help managers find quick and simple steps to ramp up the marketing for the business they run.
Who is This Useful For?
Small business owners, managers and supervisors who want a quick and effective intro to market their business effectively.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Business marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Delighting customers
- Communication skills
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- Marketing that can be achieved easily
- Localised activities to market your business
- Utilizing customer and clients
- Focusing employee activity
- Language and communication skills
- Short- and long-term marketing
- Micro-marketing tools
- Internal marketing
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Understand the simple, quick and localised steps they can take to market their business, team and organization effectively and in conjunction with their everyday activities.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in one full day of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.