Effective Decision Making
Making decisions is a key activity for managers every day of their work. Whilst challenging, effective decisions can be difficult to make.
In this program, participants will learn the tactics to adopt, to make sure that they make great decisions consistently, as well as enabling their employees to make better decisions themselves.
Decision making can be fun! And in this program, participants will enjoy the experiential roles they undertake, with the added bonus of new skills to deliver effective decisions consistently.
Who is This Useful For?
All key management and supervisory roles, as well as small and medium business owners who need to develop their decision making skills and develop them in their employees.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- Effective steps to make decisions quickly
- Recognizing priority needs for decisions
- Understanding the issues that cause challenges with effective decision making
- Delegation decisions to others
- Changing behaviors blocking progress in decision making
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Make better, more effective and efficient decisions meeting priority needs. Learning the issues around decision making challenges as well as techniques to enable employees to make decisions for themselves.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in one full day of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.