Leadership with Vision
Leadership – a challenging topic in it’s own right. So how does ‘vision’ fit into the required capabilities?
If there’s one thing that marks the boundary between operational management and leadership, it’s the introduction of ‘vision’ as a concept. It’s not hard!
In this program, participants get involved in new ideas and especially new ways of working that will explode their view of Leadership.
It’s time to release a few inhibitions and limiting beliefs you may hold, have a lot of fun as well as some interesting and value-creating learning in the process.
Who is This Useful For?
Managers, executives and business owners who understand the core differences between management and leadership and want to take their thinking up to a new, challenging level, ultimately enhancing their focus hugely.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Business focus
- Strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Goal setting
Key Learning Outcomes
- Key leadership challenges
- Recognizing the value of ‘future thinking’
- The leader’s role in an organization
- Use of creativity in leadership
- Out of the box thinking
- Using visioning techniques
- Communicating vision
- Linking a vision to practical deliverables
- Engaging employees in the process
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Understand the value of having sequential visions for their business, department, or team and how to integrate the future with the present, involving others fully to build valuable partnerships.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 16 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 16 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
- Other materials to be agreed with the client during tailored design
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.