Leading Teams to Success
What do teams need from their leader? Think of the biggest and best teams around and how they almost always have incredible leaders.
What can we learn and, more importantly, what can we use in our businesses and organizations?
Leading teams requires a particular skillset that can be learned and overlaid on any manager or supervisor.
This activity focused, hugely enjoyable program will challenge the most capable managers who have already excelled in their performance, moving them to the next levels with the teams they lead.
Who is This Useful For?
Team leaders from the very ‘shop floor’ to senior management in any business or organization, who want to move their skills to a much higher stage of development and effectiveness.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Effective delegation
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The steps from managing to leadership
- Team dynamics
- Leveraging individual skills to team productivity
- Adapting personal behaviors to get the best from all
- Bigger picture team thinking
- Sustainable performance
- Succession planning for future growth
- Leaders ‘tactics’
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Understand the challenges that leaders have with their teams and how to overcome them, especially combining individuals skill-sets with long-term strategic team challenges.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.