Leveraging Customer Relationships
Customers and clients. All are vital to the success of your enterprise, in whatever form it takes.
And by satisfying these important components of your activity, you can develop a source of future success.
It’s all about how you and your team set yourselves iot to succeed.
This is a fun program where participants will be fully engaged in their learning activity, taking away with them unique insights on how to make much more value from engaged customers than just the all-important sale.
Who is This Useful For?
Anyone who wants their business, team or department activities to deliver, with minimal cost and input, almost guaranteed current and future success.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Strategic thinking
- Delighting customers and clients
- Impact and influence
- Communication skills
- Employee motivation
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The true value of customers
- Simple marketing skills
- The value of engaged employees
- How to easily delight customers
- Simple communication skill tweaks
- The immeasurable value of relationship building
- Recruitment for maximum customer engagement
- Utilizing TEAM
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Develop a team of employees capable of delivering exceptional ‘pain-free’ and win-win customer service, as an investment for future business growth. Utilizing existing customers to grow their business more than effectively with ease.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 16 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.