Accelerated Management Development – Advanced Progress
Once the basics of management skills have been tried and tested, it’s time to up the ante and raise the bar, developing new skills along the way.
We’ve been there and seen, sometimes, how challenging it can be for junior managers to step up and make the progress for their long-term value to the organization to be realized.
This program goes beyond core skills and takes a look at enhanced performance of managers to the next level – one could say that all the plates are spinning, needing little attention, yet providing the classy results required.
In this program, participants will need to be ready to get stuck in, get uncomfortable as well as have fun, make new friends and colleagues and learn a lot – ready for integration back into the workplace.
Who is This Useful For?
Managers moving on through the 6th to 18th month in their role, or later, who show longer term potential that begs to be realized. This is not a program for those who want an easy life, more for someone who is up and ready for the challenge that will ultimately bring them to the highest standards of management.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Strategic thinking
- Coaching and feedback
- Managing performance
- Interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The bigger picture of management and leadership
- Strategic thinking and tactical management
- maximized people development and utilization
- Effective time management
- Maximizing your own value in the organization
- Coaching and feedback
- Business case preparation
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Accelerate their management development towards the higher goal of complete output focus, based on excellent people management and development skills.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in three full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this advanced program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.