Much More Than Employee Satisfaction
Many organizations pride themselves on measuring the levels of satisfaction that their employees have whilst working there. It’s an admirable activity.
What would it be like to have people working in your team who were much more than simply satisfied – they were energized way beyond the norm.
In this program participants will grow to understand and develop the tools required to have highly motivated, capable and pro-active people working for them. Way beyond what might seem possible. And it’s not as tricky as you might think.
There’s a lot of fun in motivating the people you manage and within the program, this will be no exception. Be prepared to take full part and experience the magic!
Who is This Useful For?
Team leaders at any level working ‘hands-on’ at the sharp end of businesses. There is also a huge value for senior managers who want to know how to move ‘satisfaction’ to the next, exciting level in their organization.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The ‘turn-on’s for employees
- ‘Hygiene factors’ you must get right first
- Simple steps to get business relationships productive
- The needs your employees have
- How to make satisfaction a minimum
- Using satisfaction surveys – the do’s and the don’t’s
- The key people to focus your attention on
- Personal challenges – and how to get past them
- Tricks and tips you can use – right away!
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Understand the management behaviors needed to maximize the enthusiastic involvement of employees in organizations as well as the challenging absolute minimum standards to run your business – and beyond!
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 16 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 16 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 4 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.