Performance Management with Results
Getting the best performance from your people is vital. And maximizing the returns you get managing performance effectively, can significantly improve the results of the organization as a whole.
We know, we’ve both managed individual performances as well as been measured ourselves, many, many times!
This program takes a close look at the key tactics to use to make performance management work for you, your people and the organization too.
Be prepared to have fun, get involved and challenge yourself – and your existing thinking – to get the very best from this program.
Who is This Useful For?
Supervisors, managers and business owners who want to use simple performance management techniques to get the best value from their people, without tears, so that your people feel valued and develop their skills.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Managing performance
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- What performance management is – and is not
- The value of a focused approach to performance management
- Day-to-day tactics to pave the way to success
- Simple, practical ways to develop a performance management template
- Using performance management to build a skillful team
- Failure free objective setting
- Delegation as a development tool
- Succession planning
- Performance management is a fun activity your people can enjoy
- Performance management is vital to successful results
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Deliver a successful performance management process, build a capable team of individuals and have results to show for their focused attention on this critical organizational activity.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.