Rapidly Developing Employee Self Confidence
Confidence is all. In the people who you work with; in sportpeople; in the economy. Confidence is all.
We need confident people in out workplaces to develop and build our businesses and maximize our relationships with customers too.
As managers we need confidence ourselves too – it’s a human trait. And what better way to build our own confidence than to support our people to develop theirs. Becoming a win-win culture.
This is a fun program where participants will take full part in experiences where they will be able learn much about confidence and the part they play in developing it in their team members.
Who is This Useful For?
Managers, executives and business owners who need to work with their people toi build their confidence and then help them realize their potential. This in turn will help these managers grow in confidence themselves to benefit their organization – abd the people who work in it.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Interpersonal skills
- Building confidence
- Communication skills
- Effective delegation
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The value of confidence
- to the organization
- to the team
- to the individual
- to the manager
- The background to why confidence varies
- Confidence building tactics
- Language skills and confidence
- Building trust
- What to do with confident employees
- Using confidence as a resource
- Confidence and risk
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Analyse and notice the needs of each member of their team that will build confidence, develop performance and crate more valuebale people assets. Learn and apply new skills to use to facilitate this growth of individuals.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.