Simple Strategic Thinking & Planning
Challenging times require managers and leaders who are able to step up to the plate and take on opportunities that a dramatically changing world presents.
Developing a capability to think and act strategically is a skill once the preserve of top leaders of organizations. Not any more. Sharp-end managers need skills to protect and develop their businesses like never before.
In a fun, safe and yet challenging workshop environment, this program will enlighten participants to new levels of understanding, providing exceptional skill development in a rapidly changing world.
Who is This Useful For?
This program provides an opportunity to stretch the strategy muscle inherent in all management roles, from senior leader to new, first-time supervisor.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Succession planning
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Goal setting
- Relationship building
- Team building
Key Learning Outcomes
- Thinking skills
- Creativity within the workplace environment
- Recognizing the future business needs
- Analyzing focus and direction for the years ahead
- Action planning in a structured and patient way
- Employee engagement
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Recognize that their business or organization needs focus into the future, tactics to assess what that will look like as well as planning and activity skills to deliver successes now and into the future.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in one full day of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.