Stakeholder Management Solutions
Whether you recognize it or not, there are many people involved in the success or failure of your activities in the workplace.
In any type of organization, large or small, public or private, you have a wide range of participants, some direct and others not so obvious, who can have an impact on success or failure.
In this innovative and experiential program, participants who get fully involved will be able to recognize the extent of impact and influence of a wide range of people who can impact on success.
Who is This Useful For?
This program fits nicely for anyone who wants better control over success or failure in their area of activity. From regular day-to-day managers who interact with the public and other influencing bodies, to project teams and more.
This program suits managers and supervisors as well as those in private and public organizations too.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Impact and influence
- Strategic thinking
- Building relationships
- Communication skills
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding what and who stakeholders are
- Assessing impact
- Managing stakeholders
- Ethics and integrity
- Planning early for success
- Developing teams to build access to stakeholders
- Creating win-win possibilities
- Interacting positively
- Developing networking skills
- Building negotiation success
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Understand better the range of impacts people have from within and outside organizations and teams. Use powerful communication skills to give strong messages to external and internal sources of influence on areas of importance. Build investment relationships in ethical and pro-active ways for future benefit.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.