Sustainable Business Development
In today’s high-pressure world, much is made of short-term results. Next year is too late.
This challenges common-sense and is driven by those with the most to gain from a get-rich-quick mentality.
In fact, it’s quite possible to reap excellent short-term results and provide an excellent springboard for future growth and perfectly sustainable business development into the future.
Participants will need to come ready to be challenged in their thinking about their own performance and daily activities; ready to take on board new ideas and radically shift their perspective
Who is This Useful For?
Managers and supervisors who want to develop a developmental business culture within the framework of delivering today’s results. Senior managers and HR personnel who need to understand better the challenges of blending short-term outputs with long-term business sustainability.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Succession planning
- Impact and influence
- Personal development
- Strategic thinking
- Communication skills
- Effective delegation
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The value of sustainable business performance
- The conflicts between sustainability and short-term
- Blending current demands with investment for the future
- Developing seamless people continuity
- Creating a motivated contributing workforce
- Appreciating and shifting current perspectives
- Activities to nurture sustainability in the workplace
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Move from focus on the just the current to the mid- to long-term business success, using operational tactics to engage and evolve individuals and team in this thinking and delivery.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.