Time Management Without Tears
Time – the final frontier. Many managers attempt to manage time, when managing themselves is the bigger challenge.
In this program, participants will understand how they can get to know themselves better and manage their behaviors that cause time challenges.
Taking care of time will enable managers to accomplish much, much more in their roles. This program is a fun experience that will create opportunities to maximize reults and still get home for dinner.
Who is This Useful For?
Managers and supervisors, as well as owners of businesses who need to be better at getting the most from their available time.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The causes of time management issues
- Recognizing the symptoms behind shortage of time in business
- The behaviors managers can adapt
- When to save time and when to invest
- Utilizing the employee resource
- Letting tasks go
- Saying ‘yes’ and ‘no’ when it matters
- Effective delegation skills
- Stopping and starting – but what?
- Using released time to add value
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Be much more constructive in how they use valuable time as a limited resource, empower their people and reinvest time released for ongoing business, team and individual growth.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in one full day of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.