Win-Win Employee Discipline
Employee discipline is a vital component of any manager’s skills in delivering exceptional business performance. Yet it can be a challenging skill to acquire, with some managers being able to keep control easily and others finding it a real challenge.
Getting the balance right between having a disciplined workforce and building collaborative behaviors where relationships are close is the absolute goal.
This program is a fun, experiential sequence of activities designed to engage particpants in appreciating where discipline is vital for managers and employees alike.
Who is This Useful For?
Managers, supervisors and business owners who need practical skills to manage discipline in their workforce, building respect and confidence with outcomes of benefits to all.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Effective management
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- The value of firm, fair discipline
- Developing relationships to build respect
- Delivering clear instructions and expectations
- Involving employees in decision making
- Letting go of individuals who do not fit
- Short, sharp disciplinary conversations
- Two-way feedback
- Amending personal behaviors
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Provide a firm, fair and value-creating disciplined work environment for their team members and leverage this to add significant value to their people, whilst delivering exceptional results in their teams and businesses.
- Pre-course preparation work and reading
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in one full day of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.