Win-Win Managing Change Solutions
Today’s world is changing, almost by the day; the hour even, so we must all be prepared for our part in making sure that we make the most of such opportunities.
Change is so often feared and yet, it’s valuable to seek out those positive possibilities for anyone and everyone in change environments.
Change can be so, so constructive, when it’s approached with opportunity in mind. Everyone can enjoy the possibilities thrown up by change and managers are ideally suited to help change be a positive.
This engaging program will help every participant see the value in embracing change, utilizing strong people skills to encourage a constructive approach with all involved. be prepared to shake off some cobwebs and revisit change as the future, which is great!
Who is This Useful For?
Managers, supervisors and teams who need to work through change situations, especially in a changing world where each day brings new challenges. Indeed managers and their teams find this an enlightening program to go through together.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Managing reactions to change
- Realizing potential
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Building successful teams
- Succession planning
Key Learning Outcomes
- Using change positively
- Building employee confidence
- Developing supportive relationships
- Building proactive teams
- Leveraging change as a constant
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Recognize change as a unique sequence of events that provides every employee with opportunities to evolve in new and exciting ways. Proactively deliver change solutions with a whole team onboard.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in one full day of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 16 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 16 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.