Win-Win-Win Delegation Skills
Of all the skills that managers have, Delegation is possibly one of the most undervalued of all. Using Delegation as a constructive tool to build skills and experience is a vital component of creating capable and vibrant employees.
And what’s the cry we hear most from managers? That time is short and they feel overwhelmed and stressed. By using Delegation as a positive experience and development tool, this gives employees capabilities to extend their breadth of capacity in the workplace.
In turn releasing managers to do what they get paid for – to manage and develop the employees in their teams.
This is a hugely enjoyable and revealing program where participants get a clear understanding of the possibilities, within their grasp, of changing the face of workplace experience for themselves, as well as others.
Win-win-win? Employees, managers and the organization as a whole benefit from every element of great Delegation.
Who is This Useful For?
Business owners, managers, supervisors and their people who want to do more through the best available channels and motivate their people along the way.
Key Competencies and Skills Addressed
- Developing others
- Business focus
- Managing performance
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Building successful teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- Delegation as a development tool
- Succession planning
- Making the most valuable use of time
- Enabling, energizing and motivation team members
- Realizing individual potential
- The manager’s role
- Capability building
- Building a crisis-free zone
As a Result of this Program Participants will be able to:
Create a development environment where developing individuals frees up management time whilst building enthusiastic capable team members, during the day-to-day business of the organization.
- Pre-course preparation work
- Program workbook
- Post-program activities to reinforce and apply learning (this can be supported with one-to-one coaching for an additional fee).
To maximize value, this is delivered in two full days of experiential activity, 9am – 5pm with limited breaks.
Will depend on the client’s needs – contact us below to discuss.
Additional information and requirements specific to this program
- An effective group size for this program is up to 12 people
- A good-sized training room suitable for 12 people, with informal break out space for up to 4 groups
- Minimum 3 flipcharts, pens, paper etc. and an overhead projector
This program can be delivered worldwide – contact us for details of any additional costs.